Harry joined Chambers in April 2023 upon successful completion of his probationary tenancy. Harry is establishing a busy County Court and High Court practice and is available to accept instructions across all of Chambers’ main practice areas.
Before joining Three Stone, Harry completed his pupillage at a boutique litigation firm where he gained exposure to a wide range of commercial, insolvency and offshore disputes. Prior to the bar course, Harry completed the BCL at University College, Oxford where he took modules in Commercial Remedies, Conflict of Laws, Restitution of Unjust Enrichment and Principles of Civil Procedure. He also previously worked as a Visiting Lecturer in Law at King’s College London and as a research assistant.
Harry’s recent instructions include:
- Acting for defendants in a 9-day High Court trial concerning allegations regarding harassment, misuse of private information, duress and undue influence (Led by Michael Smith, ongoing).
- Acting as sole counsel in a number of interim applications under the Insolvency Act 1986 including applications for validation orders and to approve liquidator’s remuneration.
- Advising and drafting pleadings in relation to claims for injunctions arising out of trespass to residential property.
- Acting for trustees in bankruptcy in relation to an application under section 339 Insolvency Act 1986.
- Bar Professional Training Court, City Law School
- Bachelor of Civil Law, University College, University of Oxford
- LLB Law, The University of Manchester (First Class)
- Yarborough-Anderson Scholarship, Inner Temple
- Exhibition Award, Inner Temple
- Duke of Edinburgh Entrance Award, Inner Temple
- Loughman Scholarship, University College, University of Oxford
Cricket and cooking