Three Stone handles a wide variety of private client matters and has experience of issues relating to:
- Trusts both domestically and in all the major offshore jurisdictions. Members’ experience is both contentious and non-contentious, including drafting trust documentation, trust restructuring, tax advice, disputes concerning trusts including trusts of land, charitable trusts and court applications to approve compromises on behalf of minors, the unborn and unascertained beneficiaries.
- Wills including will drafting, construction, rectification, variation, undue influence and capacity.
- All aspects of probate and the administration of estates including claims under the Inheritance (Provision for Family & Dependents) Act 1975.
- Disputes relating to the succession of property including questions relating to capacity, undue influence, breach of trust, estoppel and fraud.
- Taxation. You can see more information on our experience in this area here.