We have a wealth of experience in all areas of company law.
We offer specialist advice and representation in the following areas of company law:
- The formation, structure and dissolution of companies
- Mergers, acquisitions and market listing
- Shareholder agreements and disputes between shareholders
- Petitions to the court under the Companies Act 2006 and Insolvency Act 1986
- corporate reconstructions (including reductions, retention and restructuring of capital),
- schemes of arrangement
- Directors’ duties and the personal liability and disqualification of directors
- Compliance with statutory and regulatory provisions
- Director’s and Officer’s liability insurance
- Hedge Funds and offshore corporations
- Inter-jurisdictional issues and multi-national corporate groups
Three Stone’s work in this area includes advisory and court work relating to the setting up, running and termination of all types of joint ventures, partnerships, and limited liability partnerships including mergers and takeovers.
Members of Chambers are frequently involved in ongoing advisory work in relation to the general partnership issues which arise in the course of partnership businesses, and have experience of drafting a wide variety of partnership deeds.