Members of Three Stone specialise primarily in commercial litigation conducted in the High Court of Justice in England and Wales, including the Court of Appeal, and in the Supreme Court. We also act on appeals to the Privy Council from overseas jurisdictions.
Barristers at Three Stone represent corporations, including banks and investment and financial entities, insurers and underwriters, and individual clients, both lay and professional. Specialist areas of practice include private international law and practice, real estate, pensions, professional liability, partnership, trusts, estates, probate and taxation, equity and equitable fraud, bankruptcy and private client matters.
Members of Three Stone are able to receive direct instructions from lawyers, businesses or individuals based outside the UK to provide the following services:
- Specialist advice on all areas of the law in England and Wales, European Community and International Law, including Human Rights
- Specialist advice and assistance on the drafting, interpretation and enforceability of contracts governed by the law in England and Wales, or the laws of other common law countries
- Specialist advice on commercial situations presenting legal, factual or technical difficulties
- Arbitration services
- Mediation and alternative dispute resolution services (as mediators, advocates or advisers)
- Expert witness services
- Specialist advocacy services before European and international courts and tribunals
- Specialist advice and assistance in the preparation of litigation.