Stephen Woodward will be presenting a 1 hour webinar entitled “Tax Planning for Private Client Professionals – An Advanced Guide”. (1.25 CPD) on Wednesday 2nd September 2020.
This webinar will address advanced tax planning issues for private client solicitors and accountants whose clients have both historic complex structures/problems.
The webinar will cover the following:
- ‘Safe Havens’
- Home Loan Schemes
- John Leonard McNeill Shelford as Trustee of the Herbert Life Interest Trust Settlement & Ors v HMRC
- Residence Nil Rate Band
- UK residence held by deceased non-domiciliary
- Joint beneficial ownership of residences and gifts with reservation of benefit
- UK Residential Property Interests and Inheritance Tax Planning for Non-Doms
- Planning with shareholdings, partnership interests and ‘relevant loans’
- Normal Expenditure out of Income (‘NEOOI’) and Relevant Property Trusts
- Use now before NEOOI is abolished
- Non-qualifying Insurance Policies
- Disposing of listed investments at a loss and wrapping them into an insurance policy
- Business Property Relief & Agricultural Property Relief
- Diversification without tears
- First death planning
- EBTs and EFRBs
- Remaining planning opportunities
- Long Term Asset Holding Entities
- Family Limited Partnerships (‘FLPs’)
- Family Investment Companies (‘FICs’)
- Combining FLPs and FICs with Relevant Property Trusts
- Excluded Property Trust Planning post Finance Act
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Wednesday 2nd September 2020 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
Click here to make a booking.