Members of Three Stone have been involved in many disputes arising from the ownership and sale of works of art, antiquities and cultural property.
The work of Chambers includes
- disputes concerning the attribution of works of art
- disputes concerning the conduct of auction sales of fine art, furniture, wines and other high value chattels
- disputes concerning the valuation of antiques and antiquities
- disputes relating to title to goods particularly having regard to conflict of laws
- disputes relating to the recovery and payment of the price and commission