Three Stone is committed to equality of opportunity.
Members and staff all undertake relevant training in fair employment practice and awareness and we fully adopt the Equality and Diversity Code for the Bar.
- Chambers Equality and Diversity Policy
- Diversity Data Policy
- Grievance Procedure
- Harassment Policy Statement
- Mobile Working Policy
- Members Parenting and Flexible Working Policy
- Pupillage Policy and Memorandum
- Reasonable Adjustment Policy
- Work Allocation Policy Statement
Last updated: 07 Oct 2021.